OMG, Frocktalkers! Only a few more days left on this movie – I am so exhausted!!! I wanted to share this opportunity with you – it sounds cool! Read on for details – looks like a fun time to me!!!
The Original Farmers Market, Metropolitan Fashion Week , Planet Dailies Mixology 101 and The Hollywood Museum invite(s) you to (enter to) compete for the best costume design inspired by the Farmer’s Market Clock Tower
The Winner and runner-up costumes will be displayed at The Hollywood Museum, in the Historic Max Factor Building also at the Exterior Display Window at the Original Farmers Market Entrance
WHEN: Thursday, March 7, 2013
TIME: 5:30pm -7:30pm
What to Bring: Portfolio with photos of past work and sketch of the clock tower design.
2) Schedule (if selected) Costume must be ready by Sunday, May 5, 2013 for a final review by producers.
3) Final Competition: Thursday, May 9. 2013 5:00pm (will provide full schedule if selected)
4) All selected costume designers and winner will be able to participate at the Costume Designers Week Fashion Show at the Pacific Design Center on Friday, May 10, 2013
1) The winning costume designer and runner-up costume will be display at the Original Farmers Market
3) Two (2) Aristocratic/VIP Passports to MYTH Masque as prizes among other prizes
4) Winner and runner-up costumes will be displayed at The Hollywood Museum, in the Historic max Factor Building.
Selected Costume Designers Guidelines for the Clock Tower Challenge
1) The costume must be made completely by the original designer.
2) No store bought costume or borrowed from costume houses allowed.
3) Models: Costume Designer to provide model/actor to wear their costume. All models and costume designers must be ready by 4:15pm on Thursday, May 9, 2013. Media Coverage begins at 5:00pm
4) Hair & Makeup Costume Designer will provide all hair and make up for their model.
5) Dressers: One assistant/dresser is allowed per designer. Designers will provide their own assistant.
6) All Garments delivery time: All garments must be at the venue by 4:00 pm sharp.
7) Lost and Found: Metropolitan Fashion Week and venue are not responsible for any items left on the premises after the event.
8) Balloons, Glitter and Confetti: are NOT permitted at Metropolitan Fashion Week venues or shows. No exceptions.
9) (No)Sharp or harmful objects or props are NOT permitted that can harm the models
10) Alcohol Consumption: Any member of the MFW production team, designer or model under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs will be escorted out of the venue. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted backstage or in the models lounge. No exceptions.
11) Inappropriate Behavior: Metropolitan Fashion Week has Zero (0) Tolerance for discourteous behavior towards models, production crew members, designers, security staff, venue representatives, members of the media, patrons or hair & makeup team.
RSVP Suggested for Costume Designers Casting Call
We do not validate parking